Friday, December 24, 2010

return to the house I is unfamiliar

Stars blinked his mischievous eyes, she is looking at me? Still speaking with me?
I HangYan supine on the night sky, through the window to see, do not know to there is a live fairy? Any carrying burden pursued the cowherd vega?
Transparent glass won't partition my sight, looks I fell asleep.
This is mom and dad farm house, to , even, some rejection.
Young I prefer grandparents home, although my father mother very hurt me, even bought me very luxury Rag Doll.
Open a large house, a plate of DaHang from this head sneaked into the head, how also than grandmother home warm. On the wall is the color of the lonesome and grandmother home kang is red GuanZi surrounded the rooster, marched, I am free like talking with the cock. Although, it ignores me, also won't's crow.
The doll, a press my stomach cheep wow cheep wow call, don't know to be cry or laugh. There is only one small coal yard, I have nowhere to go, just into, with a knife dolls, originally it of anatomical belly is but a pile of particle and match-box. Carry being dismembered doll my face pitch-black land climbed out of the coal. Mom and dad are so busy, they don't scold me, can't even hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment