Wednesday, January 19, 2011

even in the dark and hear


I've always thought that, every place each area, have their own voice. These features voice, even in the dark and hear, can let your accurately, you now in any place. These places of voice, as these local scenery, appreciate the will long unforgettable.

For example, my hometown NingHe qingqing paddy fields, summer that a crispy WaSheng; For example, I have three years of exile, winter wilderness tidings of more than that blow, For example, I spent the Inner Mongolia, the difficult broad grassland of the pounding, For example, I have been to many beidaihe, evening that waves flapping stone die, For example, I play the ChuanDe chengdu, teahouses waiters pitched blunt water pot of sound, For example, when sitting in a Moscow river, white birch flickering in the wind of sound; For example, stroll music of Vienna, nowhere not smell beautiful piano... So etc, it became my memory in the voice, just the thought of these places, that voice will come naturally in my ear.

This came to guangzhou panyu, see everything that is so full of contemporary feeling. City vibrancy, like southern sunshine, burning opened my eyes were dim old, I really want to see the scenery, early banana trees, However, an unhealed visible just scattered banana trees, there are numerous fresh flowers and trees, sometimes crowding into my eyes. JiuJing no longer, old still. Since stepping on panyu land, the thoughts and memories of the wheel, always in the past orbit rotation. The beautiful scenery of austral, all you in where?

No comments:

Post a Comment