Tuesday, January 18, 2011

must wait until all the facts


I often hear of the father of others as a child, said: "the newspaper disorderly write, history textbook writing, disorderly write disorderly." I don't know the father whether disorderly speak, but I also don't know newspapers, history, textbook whether really disorderly write, but since then I see any things in black and white, I will not immediately think is truth, must wait until all the facts prove to believe in yourself, since the childhood nurturance independence thinking, independent judgment of good habit.

The jews said: "if father didn't teach son ability of making a living, it is equal to teach him to become a thief." When dad would ask me: "what are you going to do in the future?" I said: "I'm going to draw signboard." In order to let children crafty, my daughter could talk after, I ask her: "you later want to do?" She say: "want to do design."

I'll ask her: "want to design what?" She said: "many!" I say: "you give an example." Ask her more serious thinking about the problem, she said: "why Hamburg to round? Why sandwiches triangle? Should be changed." I say: "good, that you design show me."

No comments:

Post a Comment