Tuesday, January 18, 2011

put this five words to women


"I do not love you." These five word more should be left for women. The new comer said it represented too cruel. So cruel things done out, not too did not grace? Moreover, the men say this generalization, is very dangerous, the angry woman will give him a slap. For human oneself, man or should be courteous, put this five words to women.

"I will never hate you." It also represented the woman, left. High-ranking man, crying to the girl friend say: "I will never hate you." How ugly? Men can only say: I love you forever.

"You forget me." This generalization, men often hurrying to say. Do you think he is? Do you think I can not forget you? You complacent unpleasant. This generalization, the woman, left, let her win back a little dignity.

The man say what? Men only five words can say: "it's all my fault."

A wife love shopping clothes shop, every time also must let husband accompany. Each to a store, the wife as long as a watch a dress, waiter not to say "this clothes is designed for you", that is to say "this clothes you wear again good however", even said "you put on the clothes really is a perfect match". Husband FanYi, certainly many stylist specially for my wife design clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment