Sunday, March 6, 2011

Strange how the two men suddenly directly

Slight such as: rush tears ~ ~This thumbs and painful death. Yesterday I caused dance lesson today crazy. Continues today content...


"Bad". My head also don't jilt of to the proud marketing said. Don't torment your, how can heal my injured little heart?


"Core son/small core core. That first you leave here with us?" so have tacit understanding?


"Well..." I a beat looked cold sank when asked: "small height height, want to leave me?" If as judges of younger brother all say leave word, that I will leave. For both of them, I have plenty of time. Hum.


"Forehead... elder sister, you still leave here now." Cold sank swallowed swallow saliva - blinked said.


Two men powder excited excited looked at cold powder core. "Ok, however, you have to go out. I ZhangYi word." and individual Myself them four clucked out of my room. Then ZhangYi came in. "Cold core, want to walk?" ZhangYi a face is not abandoned looking at me.


"Well, ZhangYi. I'll miss you." I grabbed ZhangYi said.


"Look out they are both good man, cold core, the road towards the future oneself want to refuel."


"Hum, two smelly man. ZhangYi, I later can still come back?" I slipped to wipe out the tears.


"Sure, ZhangYi take you as close as her. Later want the ZhangYi comes back to see ZhangYi. Know?"


"Huh."


Now a certain man and some male are quarrelling. "WeiChi aurors days, you a damn. I take core son back to the house." YeShiXuan roared.


"YeShiXuan, you think you were the emperor marvelous. I want to bring back the core son first zhuang." Pride the heavens are not fiddle.


"You don't be noisy, let elder sister to do our own decide." Cold sank two head looked at quarrel is big.


"Yes, it. Let's empress an empress to decide." Ghost also echoing way.


"Noisy enough didn't." A roars, gave four people at the same time turned. I didn't go out just heard their throats.


"Core son/small core core." Two men and chorus, then turned and stared at each other.


"Noisy what noisy, open blue month dynasty emperors have you so well in markets selling vegetables,must with the same. And you, smile what smile. The pot calling the kettle black. A high-profile days first chateaux zhuang owner also heel markets selling vegetables like, you don't throw a person, I still humiliate?" Helpless turned over a supercilious look saliva a flooded crazy training both of them.


"I/me. Wrong." Two men ashamed of head. One side of cold sank and ghost vehemently endure want to smile impulse, an imperial and a zhuang Lord should have been a woman scold is markets selling vegetables.


"Okay, okay. Let's go." I ignore them thin sank sank to leave.


"Go where?" Cold sank a face of innocence of looking at me to ask.


"Boon? I'm not sure. I don't want to go back to the palace, also do not want to back in the world a zhuang. Then I go and see the legendary river's lake." I like pole soliloquize said.


"Good, we accompany you." Now the two men and special tacit understanding.


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - slight as cent secant -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -


Bamboo path in a woman followed by four 'beauty like' man.


"I was hungry." In my fifth shout were hungry eyes at the same time appear a heap of delicious of.


"Core son, you eat slowly. I have a lot of burden in?" The xuan watched gobble I said.


"Small core core, drink some water. Don't choke." Ao days brought the water for my drink fear my to choke.


"Ha ha, seem proud of the fact. XiaoXuan marketing small all eyeteeth!" My hands quickly brushed their both cheeks a face of thief smile said.


"That be, that be." Two personal touch I just across the face, bother to nod to say.


Heard days is wu3 lin2's assembly, let them take me to look good. "XiaoXuan xuan, little proud proud, small height, and little spirits sank. Hear have wu3 lin2's congress, you take me to good wow." I work hard to make his eyes look pathetic said.


The four of them looked at me, three people immediately nod. But my dear lovely brother small height height, a face helplessly looking at me, his eyes were again say "elder sister, you this is not absolute nonsense! They will promise." I in the same eyes reply he say: "small height sank, I just little flirt just about their life."


Now there is a strong, cold sank to ask how buy kimondo mbts heaven impulse. Five people and then go on to 'baishi city' walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment